There are many reasons why you should consider having a property manager to care for your property. There is quite a bit that goes into managing a home and the tenants. We make it simple and hassle free to lease out your property.
Together we Can build up your wealth
Management Fees & Owner Earnings
Full Spectrum does not receive payment if the property does not receive income. All leasing and management fees are deducted from the rent.
What we charge:
√ Marketing and leasing fee
√ Monthly 10% management fee
Get Paid faster:
Owners will receive rent income no later than the 10th of each month.
Listing your property
- We market your property extensively in order to reach the best prospective tenants. Your home will be listed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and on 50 internet sites.
- Potential tenants can find your property on major websites and social media platforms. Scheduling a showing of your property is quick and easy with the help of our 30+ agents.
- Submitting an application for a property is a simple straightforward process. After applicants are thoroughly evaluated through our system, you will approve the applicant best suited for your property.
We instantly screen applicants for 5 different qualifications
√ rental history
√ credit history
√ credit score
√ employment verification
√ debt to income ratios
√ background check
Rest easy knowing your property manager is answering the late night maintenance calls! We handle maintenance requests efficiently and quickly to keep our tenants happy and help maintain your property’s equitable value.
- Using their online Tenant Portal, tenants can easily put in a detailed request and upload photos. You will never receive any tenant calls.
- If you have preferred vendors or a home warranty company, we are happy to work with them directly. Most repair costs are handled by our company, then itemized and deducted on your monthly accounting statement.
- We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues.
Inspections are a vital part of maintaining your property. It reveals potential repair issues and keeps them from becoming major problems while also holding tenants accountable for the care of your home. Properties are inspected periodically, and any time an tenant move out.
To streamline communication, Payments and owner statements are delivered electronically and securely to you! This helps us keep your management costs low and allows you to access your information any time and from any place.
Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request. At the end of the year we will send you a packet with 1099 and yearly statement with invoices. This PDF can easily be forwarded to your CPA without you having to mess with any paperwork!